Be involved in something important for your community while gaining skills and experience through paid employment.
The Electoral Commission delivers Parliamentary Elections and Referenda in New Zealand. From the second half of this year, we will be hiring people for different roles:
• Across the whole country;
• Ranging in duration from one day (Election Day) to 6 months;
• At varying experience levels from entry level to experienced leaders
• Full time or part time positions with varying hours; and
• Varying hours to suit all.
You don’t need to have election experience because we provide training and support.
If this sounds like you, enter your details below and we will be in touch to let you know when positions are available.